• castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Love your STFU t-shirt...

19747159.png
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You don't even look like the same person. You should be proud of your new body! Congratulations on your success:) Your story is very inspiring.
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Anyone can do anything if you set your mind to it. Congrats!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!!!! I love it!!!
  • fitwithchelle
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :o) I thought I'd "put myself out there" I guess you could say in hopes someone could relate to my story. It's been a wild and struggling journey and I'm not done yet!
  • Happyshe
    Happyshe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.....
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! I am sure your husband's jaw dropped when he realized it was you. Your story is amazing and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing!!
  • tammywisco
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! Thanks for sharing.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration.:drinker: Love the pics. You might stick a few before pictures in your profile so anyone that misses your story can see how far you have come.

Thanks for sharing...and thank your hubby for his service.:flowerforyou:

Laura80111
    A Military Mom (2002-2008) Three Sons and one still serving.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • fitwithchelle
    Options
    Thanks! That's a very good point! I will have to find some more before pics to add. I never used MFP till recently which is why my weight loss ticker only says 3 pounds. lol Even though I've lost over 80. :o) I really need to find some of my photo albums and scan some pics. Only bad thing is, is back in the day the only exercise I got was running away from the camera. So they'll be difficult to find. lol
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Obviously your weight loss is very inspiring, but I think your attitude adjustment and outlook on life are even more inspiring!
  • fitwithchelle
    Options
    Thank you! I've definitely made a complete turn around. My step mom is always saying how I used to always have my nose in a book and never spoke.....and now I won't shut up. lol
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You've have done a great job. And Im not ashamed to say that losing weight for me is for health and cosmetic reasons. When you look good, you feel good
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    wow! Omg you look so amazing, and so is your story. I understand and have also been one to get bullied for being 'fat', worst times of my life. :(
    ...I have to say, your husbands pretty alright looking too!

congrats!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I just ordered Turbofire, I'm even more excited to start it after seeing your results!! You are inspirational!!!
  • QueenB985
    QueenB985 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • cswomack
    cswomack Posts: 7
    Options
    Such a motivating story. Stories like that keep me going:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!