Favorite healthy lifestyle Iphone apps!

Options
What are your favorite apps for healthy living? I'll start with my list:

-MyFitnessPal, of course!

-Fooducate --> it's a free app that allows you to scan any food item at the grocery store and it will give it a grade from A to F on how healthy it is. They also give information on why each product is good or bad for you. I love going through my pantry and scanning what's in there to see if what I thought was healthy is actually healthy!

-Fast Food Calories --> has nutrition information for almost every restaurant chain that I frequent, including Starbucks, McDonalds, Chili's, Chipotle, Cheesecake Factory, etc. Great for when I'm out with friends or family and we decide to go out to eat! This one is also free.

- Period Tracker Lite --> this one is for the ladies! It basically allows me to easily track my menstrual cycle. They have the lite (free) version and also one you can pay for, but I don't think there is a huge difference between the two so unless small ads annoy you, I'd go for the free version.

-Couch 2 5K --> I'll admit that I haven't used this one yet, and it's not free (it cost $1.99 I think). But for someone who has tried the program before but got annoyed with having to track how long to run and walk, etc, this app seems perfect! It tracks with GPS your running so it tells you when to run and when to walk. You can also play music while you run with it. I can't wait to get started when I go back to school in August!

Replies

• avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    This one is android and iphone: MapMyFitness. Free for tracking miles, routes, workouts etc.