Peanut Butter Addiction

Options
13»

Replies

• runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I sacrifice a lot of goodies for the sake of my health--like cutting out all sorts of dairy (except, eggs, I consume eggs), no more baking, etc .etc. But no one, and I mean NO BODY, will take PB away from me. NO ONE. LOL. It will get NASTY. :P
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If you have caloric deficit, then no.

I have peanut butter almost everyday, too, but to keep myself from eating a ton of it, I cut up an apple and scoop half a tablespoon of smooth peanut butter onto the plate and dip my apple slices. That way I get yummy awesomeness, and it's only about 50 calories worth of pb.
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    The amount of peanut butter that I eat is a bit ridiculous. :) I was actually thinking about it on my run tonight. I actually really enjoy mixing it into greek yogurt with some stevia, or with a frozen banana and some cocoa so I don't eat it too excessively but I still get my fix. In general nuts are really good for you. I think it's only a problem if you are eating enough of it that you aren't getting enough variety and calories from other things, which does not sound like the case.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i eat peanut butter like crazy, I am giving it up as of today, I know its it affecting my weightless ...I eat a lot....bye bye PB , going to miss you :frown: :sad:
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    i eat peanut butter like crazy, I am giving it up as of today, I know its it affecting my weightless ...I eat a lot....bye bye PB , going to miss you :frown: :sad:
    You don't have to give up peanut butter. Try PB2. It's absolutely incredible. 45 calories for 2 tbsp. This is the reason why I didn't need to give my love of pb.