Body Media Fit?

Options
Hi, I just got a BMF device the other day. It seemed fairly accurate in gauging the amount of calories burned in kickboxing yesterday, but today when I checked my stats it said I burned a total of 2770 calories (which includes the calories burned from just living) between midnight and now. Granted I spent an hour and a half or so doing the garbage last night (1am-ish), but I also spent the almost the entirety of my day today sitting on my butt at a desk.

Has anyone else had this problem before? Will it eventually readjust itself? I haven't been logging in my meals with BMF because it's just easier to do it on MFP.

Replies

• sobreit
    sobreit Posts: 5
    Options
    I have been using my BMF core since 9 July and haven't seen anything like that. Maybe you are just in incredible shape and are constantly burning calories. Or It is still trying to get enough information to determine how you burn calories.
    I am also tracking food on MFP, but I am doing everything else on the body media site.
  • phechan3
    phechan3 Posts: 60
    Options
    That make sense that it's still determining how many calories I burn. I wish I could say it was because I'm in incredible shape, but that would be quite a stretch. Thank you for your help! :)