Okay. I need some suggestions. Wedding in 4 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I noticed you mentioned doing a cleanse. Are you talking about a colon cleanse? If you are, don't do it. The only weight you will lose is fecal material and fluid, dehydrating you and making you spend a day in the bathroom. Colon cleanses are sometimes even dangerous. Some people may disagree, but I saw all this info while I was doing research on my own behalf.
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I agree with others. Starving yourself before an event won't make a visible difference.

However, I would just advise to drink lots of water/green tea, avoid dairy and gluten, and avoid salt. These things can sometimes make people bloated.

PS: That dress is *HOT*!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Mellow, you sound like my best guy friend :laugh:

It's a little on the conservative side because it's going to be held at st louis cathedral in New Orleans, and lot's of military men in attendance. trying to keep it a bit on the sexy classy side. :wink:

If you really want to be "bangin" take mellows advice about the plunge lol. I'm married to a military man, I was formally a Bartender living in Las Vegas, trust me I didn't hook him with my personality alone! Lol. Oh and I think you look good, guys don't like twigs anyway, but if you do feel self conscious spanks should be your new best friend :)