Active pals?

Options
LeeM86
LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
Hi!

I have only been here for 12 days, but even tho I got a lot of pals the first days, it seems half of them aren't very active here, and out of the other half I only interact with 6-7 girls on daily basis. So, I'm looking for active and friendly people looking for support and wanting to share this journey. :)

I love commenting on people posts, sharing advice, and being able to talk about silly random stuff too. I have realized that having active people around does help a lot, and makes this journey back to health (for those like me who are trying to learn how to eat healthier and not only losing weight) way more fun.

Mostly, I'm looking for anyone who is friendly, active, and doing things the healthy way (not starving themselves).

:P I have to lose a lot of weight, so I will practically live here. Ready to move in MFP. LOL.

Replies

• izziLeigh1999
    Options
    ello lee ^^
    when your around others(ever computer wise) that have the same goals it makes it 10 times more easier :) i just started, and well ive tried before with horrid failure, but i KNOW i can do it this time if i have others that are around and help out and such.
    but id love to chat with you. meeting new people is as fun as it gets :)
    message me any time and i'lll respond :D
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you want.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm active feel free to add me :)
  • francesiax
    francesiax Posts: 53
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm here every day, loving it so far.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks you for the replies, people. Adding you all. ;)

@butterflylove All the love for any SPN fan in the world. Even tho I'm more a Sam gurl. Hahahaha.
  • trickrabbit
    Options
    would be more than happy tp lend my sapport :-)
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm on pretty much everyday minus Sundays. (my rest days) I try to support all my friends, as I also struggle to keep motivated sometimes myself. Feel free to add me up! Cheers!
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yo! Feel free to add me. I log 96.3456% of the time however should the world end in December as the Mayans' predicted, I will not be logging anymore.
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    I will be active after my holiday! :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new to this. Had tried awhile back, but my friends and I dwindled out. I am back solo, and would love some support and motivation to keep me going! Add me if you'd like - we can help each other through! :)
  • picklepud
    picklepud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Test if this works be back soon :-)
  • shannond1980
    shannond1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind a bit older friends feel free to add, my circle includes a lot of young folks (under 25).
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Rach (23) and started last week, I find active friends are very helpful. I'm on pretty much all day, I plan to stick to this so want to make it all very interesting and whatnot. Feel free to add me :) Any support is helpful.

26257256.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • n_butler23
    Options
    ACTIVE PAL HERE! I log on everyday either from my computer, or my phone. I need pals, so feel free to add me.

• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    26 year old, active MFP'er here :) Add me if you like
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    I am here every day feel free to add me :)
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Looking to and for support also, you are welcome to add me.
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm active! I just hit my 200th day in a row! :flowerforyou:
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm on here a couple of times a day always giving out support feel free to add me... :flowerforyou: