Today is the day - I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT! (w/pics!)

Options

Replies

• AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • axnesshj
    axnesshj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have inspired me because you stuck to it and you didn't deprive yourself. I want to get into running too. Thanks for your post.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Love that dress too!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look beautiful! (not that you didn't before) you are shining! WONDERFUL!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    For those of you just beginning your journey, or those of you who are ready to give up - DON'T!!! You CAN do it!! great quote excellent result well done
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're gorgeous!
    I can't wait to celebrate that day of my own!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!! And thanks for the encouragement...I'm feeling that loser/I can't do it feeling lately. :smile: Thank you for reminding me that it IS possible!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You look BEAUTiful!!!!!
    congrats on all your hard work....thanks for the motivation :)
    would love to add you as a friend..request sent
  • egloster78
    Options
    Congrats....keep up the great work
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see you reached your goal! You look fabulous! I am 5'3 also with a similar built and I love how 150-155 looks on me! Lots of people who are on the short side think your goal has to be 130 or under, so I am always very excited to see other ladies being cool with the 150's-160's because it suits their build.

Congratulations again! And good luck with your new training!
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • gaylatrower
    gaylatrower Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great!

26668664.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see you reached your goal! You look fabulous! I am 5'3 also with a similar built and I love how 150-155 looks on me! Lots of people who are on the short side think your goal has to be 130 or under, so I am always very excited to see other ladies being cool with the 150's-160's because it suits their build.

Congratulations again! And good luck with your new training!

Thank you! I couldn't agree with you more. I don't know what that magic number is for me. I will know when I like what I see in the mirror, and I'm getting there! So many people go off the BMI charts, and they are complete BS. They should be thrown out the window. For some short ladies, 150-160 would be too heavy for them. For me, I think 130's would make me look anorexic - and I don't want that! It all depends on your build.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Digging deep! I love it!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look awesome! Also glad you set your goal weight to something realistic- you are a good role model. You look thin and healthy and seemed to have done exactly what you needed to do! Congrats!
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! And are such an inspiration, we have the similar stats, Im 5'3" and started at 196 and would love to reach 160 but for now Im setting my goal at 170 so that I dont feel too overwhelmed! Congratulations, you have done an awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!