No more hiding from life for me!!!

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 749 Member
    Dam girl...nice transformation!! haha I would not want to mess with you, you would whoop my *kitten*!! Great job and your story inspires many!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    incredible!!! you look great
  • Hey beautiful pal!!!! You look great! keep up the goo work!
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Congrats! you look great ^_^
  • alocke37
    alocke37 Posts: 15 Member
    I watched your youtube today. I am a few pounds away from goal weight, but I need to lower my body fat % and tone up. Also a mom of two and I work full time, I have no time for the gym. What did you do to get those abs, they are amazing
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    wow!!!
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    You look amazing!!! Great job and congrats on your success!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    you look AH-mazing! I'll be checking out your channel!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you loook so amazing and are so beautiful! so proud of you and i'm so glad you are so proud of yourself as well, thats the most important! you look insane- get it girl!
  • Great job! You look amazing!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Wow,

You look awesome!!!! How long did it take for you to drop from 190lbs to 134lbs. What was your workout plan.
    Did you have a personal trainer or did you accomplish all of this on your own?
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Id like to see one of your body shots between like 160 and 135. Think itd be super informational - since im aiming down that shrinking bf% road as well. You look amazing - thanks for the boost!

sure!!!

this was me at 160 lbs, before I started weight lifting

288946_1987048475478_1221278835_1683557_703823680_o-1.jpg

and this was me at 145 after 3 months of heavy lifting

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Wow,

You look awesome!!!! How long did it take for you to drop from 190lbs to 134lbs. What was your workout plan.
    Did you have a personal trainer or did you accomplish all of this on your own?
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u!!! i've been working on this since jan 2011. no personal trainer, no gym, just treadmill and workout videos :)
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    bump
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,858 Member
    great job, I hope to be as fit as you soon
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    WOW you look great!!!
  • MissNordicLight
    MissNordicLight Posts: 140 Member
    You look so amazingly FIT!!!! You were VERY beautiful at 190 also, but now just .... WOW !
    Well done and keep up the good work.
  • You look amazing!!! Love the pics and love the tats as well!!!
  • Hey all you wonderful people!!!!!

My name is Jayme and I have lost 55 pounds on MFP, by eating right (and all my fav foods in moderation) and working out!

I'm not at my *goal* yet, but I am HEALTHY and fit and strong, and that's where it is at!!! STRONG IS THE NEW SKINNY! :)

I am so excited by what I have accomplished I have set up my very own You Tube Channel!!!

This is a big deal for me, as I was the girl walking down the street with her head down because I didn't want to look ppl in the eyes, avoiding shorts in 100 degree heat because I was embarrassed of my legs... NOT ANYMORE!
    you are amazing, i litrally aim to be like you, such an inspiration, such a transformation, im just over 200lbs, and you are my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    just wanna say, u are beautiful, love your tattoos and your hair, and how did you begin?

Watching seasons 1-5 of Supernatural on the treadmill lol :)

You're my hero :) You look fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!