Really sick ...help

Options
My aunt had brochitis...my daughter has pnuemonia and now i dont feel good i have been eating crappy foods all week and i dont feel like eating and i am not meeting my calories...help me !! I am nauseas and just uneasy

Replies

• hooghie
    hooghie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon.
  • jaminsmonster
    Options
    don't stress, it will make you feel worse! When i'm sick i crave comfort foods. This is only temporary & hopefully soon you'll be able to get back to eating right. Try to drink lot's of fluids :drinker: :drinker:
    Get well soon:flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    My mom takes a tablespoon of vinegar for her throat. Tea with lemon and honey, juice, eat fibrous fruits and veggies (warm sweet potatoes with honey is very soothing and well as tomato soup). Try to eat some protein (warm peanut butter sandwich)

Hope you feel better.
  • sherribj
    sherribj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try to not give in to emotional eating by filling up on "crappy foods." If you are feeling sick, your body really needs to be nourished with healthy options. Try some low sodium broth, reduced sugar applesauce, hot tea, etc. You'll come through this; just don't feel defeated! While taking care of everyone else...don't forget to take care of yourself!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    try eating soup or stews and drink plenty of flluids.
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    If you have a Costco near you go get a batch of their rotisserie chicken noodle soup! Delicious, nutrious and good for illness!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    How about going to a Doctor.

As a lifelong asthamatic there are a lot of things I'll let slide and take care of at home...but bronchitis and pnuemonia are not one of them.
  • miaangel345
    Options
    Schedule an appointment with your hospitals' Primary Care facility if u have insurance, if u don't then go to the ER!

I hope u feel better soon! :smile:
  • kryssy77
    kryssy77 Posts: 219
    Options
    I went to the doctor already its a virus i still cant eat