At a weight loose stop:?

Options
Hey every one I currently hit a weight loose stop I hit loosing 46 pounds on Saturday today being Thursday I have not lose any extra weight. I usually loose 1/2 pounds a week. Is this normal? I want to loose 80 pounds total Does any one have any suggestions??
I am currently 211 pounds started at 260 . Eating 1200 calorie diet with exercise 5x a week 60 minutes of cardio and 10 minute ab work out 5x a week Thank you for any help!

Replies

• nickmast78
    nickmast78 Posts: 65
    Options
    Simple answer. Not eating enough food and change up your exercise routine.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    You mean you haven't lost from Saturday until today? That's normal. It's normal not to see a loss every week. Weight loss is not linear; it's the overall downward trend that matters.

I don't think you necessarily need to change what you're doing if it's working for you. I personally would eat a bit more for the amount of exercise that you're doing. I also like to incorporate some strength training for the whole body - not just the abs. That will help you to prevent losing too much muscle as you lose weight. It's also good for burning fat. I don't know if you're doing those ab workouts to try to lose more fat from your tummy - lots of people do that, but it doesn't work like that. You will be strengthening the muscles, but you can't choose where the fat comes off. An all-over strength/resistance workout would probably help more.