HCG Diet

Options
Mima79
Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
hello everyone!!!

Looking for people who do/did the HCG Diet and can tell me if is worth it or not.

any side effects??? how is better by mouth or by niddle.

I have no clue about it and I try to google it but some sites said is good and some of them said is bad.

please HELP!!

Replies

• Turtlehurdle
    Turtlehurdle Posts: 412
    Options
    c6f.gif
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    From what I understand, it is NOT good for you, especially in the long term. Frankly, anything that's a fad or promises super results super quickly is ultimately a recipe for failure, disappointment, and possibly ill effects on your health. The only thing that's healthy and really truly works is eat less, eat more healthfully, move more, make it a lifestyle change (not a diet), and remember that slow and steady wins the race.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    c6f.gif

^ awesome
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    The HCG supplement won't be doing anything in comparison to the 500 calories a day you'll be eating, everyone, and I do mean everyone I know who has tried it just yo-yo'd because it's not a lifestyle change.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    My Fitness Pal does not allow the discussion of HCG on the forums due to the fact that it is a dangerous and unhealthy weight loss method.
  • Mima79
    Options
    I think is wrong that they dont allow the discussion :glasses: because maybe other pals have the same question that I do and will know is not good/good? at least now we will know is not good according with the answer that I got. :flowerforyou:

thank you for your answer!! I really appreciate your time :love:
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Lets see if I can find that thread where that diet put some lady's niece in the hospital...
  • Mima79
    Options
    thank you for the link hope more people can read it!!!
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    c6f.gif

Lmfao!
  • Turtlehurdle
    Turtlehurdle Posts: 412
    Options
    I think is wrong that they dont allow the discussion :glasses: because maybe other pals have the same question that I do and will know is not good/good? at least now we will know is not good according with the answer that I got. :flowerforyou:

Thye don't because it's a scam. Really, 500 calories a day? That almost sounds like -cough- anorexia- cough cough.... except you drink preggo's pee.
  • Mima79
    Options

Thye don't because it's a scam. Really, 500 calories a day? That almost sounds like -cough- anorexia- cough cough.... except you drink preggo's pee.

ewwwwww
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You can dramically raise your body's natural hgh: high intensity energy burst during exercise (see Dr. Mercola) and fasting 18-24 hours (no calories-see intermittent fasting). I've tried both and these methods give a great energy boost.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that our users follow the calorie guidelines automatically assigned by our site, unless they are under the direct supervision of a doctor. We are currently reviewing the medical literature on the HCG/500 calorie diet and reserve the right to moderate against discussions of this diet at any time in the future.

Thank you all for your concern. We're definitely looking closely at this issue.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.