Yummy low-cal discoveries! Please share!!

Options
Yesterday at the store I discovered these new breads by Flat-Out! that are called Foldit breads. I bought the rosemary olive oil flavor. They are soft and puffy and much yummier than those Arnold Sandwich thins I've been buying. At 100 calories, they're also less than 2 slices of even the best low-cal bread I can find.

http://www.flatoutbread.com/products/hungry-girl-foldit/

1 package has 6 pc, and it was $3.99, which seems high to me but they're honestly really good. You can smell the rosemary outside the package.

What have you discovered that you just have to share? We all need new things to add to our routines!

Replies

• michele2224
    Options
    These look yummy! I am gonna try
  • helen0616
    helen0616 Posts: 97
    Options
    They are good. I had one as a panini today with ham and stuff and it was delicious. Just enough bread!
  • helen0616
    helen0616 Posts: 97
    Options
    I guess nobody has foods they want to tell us about!!! :sad:
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I got the traditional white ones at the store the other day, and they're so good! :)
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    how many carbs in them?
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I like Flat Outs and Fold Its. I just got my order of PB2 from Amazon over the weekend. I love that stuff. Great alternative to regular peanut butter since it is a food I am unable to control myself around.
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I love these! Very soft and flavorful. Today I just picked up the Light Spinach Flatout bread. Only 90 calories per piece, which is big. 15g carbs, 9 g fiber, 0g sugar, 430 mg sodium.
  • helen0616
    Options
    Last night, my husband produced some magical ice cream bars that he had apparently stashed in the freezer. I was like NO! I CAN'T EAT THAT! TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW! And he says "here, look at the box, Helen!" So I did.

Edy's Fruit Bars
    Orange and Cream
    80 calories.

Yes, I said 80. For realzzzzzzzzzzz. ; )
    And I ate it. In bed. It was the aMAZing. Best part of my whole day LOL.

Run to the store!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    bump! sounds good i eat the arnold ones but theyre flavorless and bland and just kinda gross haha
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Vitatops.... Mmmmm so good!
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Kemps frozen yogurt!! Moose tracks is the best, there is also chocolate caramel brownie, peanut butter cup, and cookie dough!! They are all 150cal or less for 1/2 cup!!! It's the perfect amount to satisfy a sweet craving!!! It's amazing!!
  • yabba45
    yabba45 Posts: 35
    Options
    My greatest find so far is the Bolthouse Classic Ranch yogurt dressing that is only 45 calories per serving...Its delicious
  • squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Mini Milks are a better alternative if you're craving ice cream. Not entriely healthy, but it's some calcium and only 30 calories. Satisfying. :)
  • seventysix06
    seventysix06 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    blue bunny birthday cake ice cream sandwiches. 130 or 140 cals. Tastes like a cupcake. Plus, it's not so "low cal" that you don't register as a treat.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Newmans Own Raspberry Pecan salad dressing. 50 cals a serving and very good
    Joseph Stone Ground Oat Pita bread-60 cals a pita
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Gerber Graduates lil' Crunchies - the Cinnamon Maple is lovely and the White Cheddar is like eating Cheetos with none of the guilt.

The Waffle Wheels are pretty good too!
  • gloriapiz55
    gloriapiz55 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love the bolt house Salsa ranch dressing.. it's made with yogurt and only 45 cal for 2 tbsp... yummy!

Also love the flat out, great with a burger or any kid of sandwich

Fiber one brownies are awsome, 90 calories

Chike protein iced coffee is fabulous.. its a protein drink www.iLikeChike.com you can get individual single serve packets Gluten free, only 2g of sugar, 2 shots of expresso, 20g protein... awesomeness!