tae-bo and logging?

Options
I noticed quite a few do tae-bo as their exercise. I was wondering what you log it under and how you determine the calories? right now I did it under kickboxing but i am not sure if this is the exact same. I just dont know how to measure my calories burned when I do not go to a gym but do tae-bo, walk/sprint and weights?

traci

Replies

• eeekmom
    Options
    I noticed quite a few do tae-bo as their exercise. I was wondering what you log it under and how you determine the calories? right now I did it under kickboxing but i am not sure if this is the exact same. I just dont know how to measure my calories burned when I do not go to a gym but do tae-bo, walk/sprint and weights?

traci
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I put it in as kickboxing too ~ I am pretty sure it runs the same amount of calories...dd
  • eeekmom
    Options
    thank you!
    one last question....sorry. its just hard to figure all this stuff out. i keep reading you add exercise calories to your total intake on days you work out. so, does MFP do it for you or do you just add to it or is there a way of tracking and seeing it with the other calories????
    traci
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yup - if you look at the calorie needed for the day then log your exercise and look at it again, you will see the number bumped up by the same number you burned exercising.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    www.caloriesperhour.com

It has a large variety of activities and the calories burned. For Tae-Bo you can choose something like Basic, Moderate or Vigorous. And you put your weight in so it is more accurate.