30 Day Shred

Options
What's so great about it? I've read a lot of my fitness pals doing it, and I want to know what it's about, your results and why you folks like it so much before I march down the street from my job and get it. Talk to me!!! lol. :)

Replies

• brandyla78
    brandyla78 Posts: 18
    Options
    It definately tones and tightens and doesn't take FOREVER to do...downside it gets boring fast
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    It definately tones and tightens and doesn't take FOREVER to do...downside it gets boring fast

this ^^^^ lol
    I ended quitting a couple of days into level 3 only because I was bored, but I started again a couple of days ago
  • redtailed33
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and it's a killer for the first few days if your really unfit like I am. Have a look on youtube for the first one then decide if you want to buy it. :)
  • ShannRenae
    ShannRenae Posts: 54
    Options
    I tried it & its good 4 days when u dnt feel like goin 2 the gym...i hv 2 agree w/the previous post...it gets borin afta a while.:noway:
  • amysuespears
    amysuespears Posts: 127
    Options
    It has really helped to shrink the fat parts of my body... triceps are shrinking, stomach fat is lessening, and my butt is toning. It is very challenging, but it's only 25 minutes (with warmup and cooldown) and you don't need a bunch of equipment. I love 30DS.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 and I have already lost 5 pounds! I don't know many inches because I'm waiting until I'm finished to measure.

It can get boring, so I only do it 3 days a week and run on my off days.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Here is something I made up last year after doing it: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/310080-what-is-the-30-day-shred-q-a-thread

I'm on day 4 now...doing it again. Good luck!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Yes...all of the above...

And it's free on Youtube!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It does get uber boring. Once you get down all the moves you can mute it and listen to something else.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    It does get uber boring. Once you get down all the moves you can mute it and listen to something else.

I love it, it tones, slims and trims you! I do the above, I mute and rock out to my music.

I also love that it is >30 minutes. Quick, solid and effective workout. I am doing round 2. I easily lost 1 pant size from the first round and have found my waist and can fit into a lot of clothes that were in the back of my closet. I can't wait to finish the 2nd round. I will be doing L1D4 later!

Go get it, you won't regret it.
  • Kiswinning
    Kiswinning Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I watched it on you tube before I got the DVD, I travel a lot so I can take it with me. I have to say its tough but it's challenging me to go to the next level of my fitness. I'm on day 3 and lost a pound and I burn over 300 cals in 25 minutes. I'm not that far into it but I can't wait to do it and challenge myself again. I combined it the other day with Tae Bo 10 min ab exercise which I may continue to do. Good luck!
  • bethad5
    bethad5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    so is 30 day shred strength training or cardio?
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    so is 30 day shred strength training or cardio?

both
  • hellokehtty
    Options
    It's awesome for the core, quick enough it's easy to fit into your day, and combines strength/cardio. I got pretty good results from it....actually so far everyone I've seen do it has had great results.