From 240 to 180 - Comparison Pic!

Options
2»

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That,s awesome very proud you did it.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on how far you've come,you should be very proud of yourself :) I joined MFP a few weeks ago,and I recently lost 6 pounds.I am in the 240's now, but I am on the right track so far myself.You are inspiring me right now because you're story is a bit similar to mine.I started out weighing 248 pounds when I first joined MFP,and my goal weight is 148 pounds by next summer.I hope to weigh around the 180's by the end of the year,and it is gonna take a long time to reach my goal weight of 148 pounds,but reading other peoples success stories like yours will keep me going to work even harder.Thank's for sharing your story,it gave me that extra push I needed to keep going.Keep up the great work,you look amazing :)
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I lost the bulk of my weight so far just by keeping at my 1200 calorie limit, logging every single bite of food I put in my mouth, and eating back most of my exercise calories using a Polar FT4 HRM to track calorie losses, instead of MFP's database. For exercise I walked, which turned into jogging, which then turned into running. I got stuck at 180 for months, then started the 17 Day Diet and have been losing again.

My biggest piece of advice is to stay consistent. Weigh in every morning, log every bite, and keep yourself held accountable at all times. That way you can only fail IF you allow it to happen. No excuses.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!