Hello. Newbie here.

I just joined this site and I am looking for some accountability. I lost over 40 pounds about three years ago and reached my goal weight. I never felt better in my life. Then drama hit and I managed to gain about half of that back. I was looking at pictures the other day of a recent beach trip and a wedding last weekend and I am not at all happy with what I see. Time to get back to healthy eating and exercise. Need some good friends to help keep me on track. Thought this would be a good place to start :)

Replies

• Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Friend me up!

Dedicated, motivated, highspeed, hardcore! So far I am down 11% body fat myself since the first week of May this year.
  • brookident
    brookident Posts: 6 Member
    Same story here Yankee, I just need someone to hold me accountable. I signed up for MFP about a month ago and was doing great for about 2 weeks and then.... well, you know how it goes! Someone to check up on me, encourage and congratulate would be very welcome indeed. Let's help each other out!
  • I understand... I lost 25+ pounds a year ago and now that I'm going through a divorce I managed to gain 16 of those 25... it can be a bit frustrating at times but hang in there! I found that myfitnesspal helps me quite a bit, since prior to it I wouldn't keep track of my calorie, fat and carb intake. Good luck to ya! We're here if you ever need some incouragment!

Naomy
  • chocco8
    chocco8 Posts: 40 Member
    I'll send a request. I'm new, been up and down for years, know all the principles just need a kick up the butt sometimes. And I'm good at doing the kicking ;)