Taming the "Girls" during workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• WickedCyn
    WickedCyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I find that the shock absorber bras work best for me. I'm a 38DD and they will keep me from bouncing at all!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    A good quality sports bra is key, and make sure it's the correct size.

I was having bra issues and had myself measured and realized I was wearing the wrong size. I am a 34G and bought my sports bra from Linda The Bra Lady online. There is an online calulator that is simple to use, if you want to double check your size. Fast delivery, only 3 days, and bra fit like a glove.

http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    An underwire sports bra , with a regular sports bra layered over helps a ton! Also try an sports bra with a tight fitting active wear tank from old navy on top: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=77272&vid=1&pid=898253&scid=898253062.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I bought shock absorber bras and found going down both a band and cup size helped. Sure, everything is a bit 'squashed' together but i haven't found it uncomfortable, and they don't move!
  • laurahrmn
    laurahrmn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Title Nine has some really great sports bras. I've sworn by them since I was a very young girl.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    LiveStrong and Adidas sports bras have been my saving grace on my runs and TurboFire. I've bought several brands and these two work the best for me - plus they're super comfy and I love the colors! They're not cheap, mind you, but I've caught a few sales at ****'s and online.
  • Acidique
    Acidique Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've also always worn two sports bras, one a little smaller than the other. Sometimes I wish I could just wear them all the time, I really like it when they don't move. I hate feeling awkward and unbalanced otherwise.

*sigh*
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I bought shock absorber bras and found going down both a band and cup size helped. Sure, everything is a bit 'squashed' together but i haven't found it uncomfortable, and they don't move!
    ^^this

i love my shock absorbers the mostest.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Under Armor. Bought a compression one from Sports Authority. Love it like crazy. Want 12 more. Seriously.
  • plot_twist
    Options
    I normally wear a 32G (yikes!!) and played sports for years. I wear a 34D champion sports bra and something like an underarmour compression shirt over it. the bra keeps them in place, and the compression shirt keeps them in the bra. best of luck !
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 DD or 38 DDD depending on how the bra is made. The only thing I've found, so far, that works without breaking the bank is to wear a Cacique sports bra from Lane Bryant and a heavy duty lycra sports bra from the sporting goods store.
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD, and this is a horrible problem for me, I'm self conscious at the gym. I've yet to find a sports bra that works and cannot stand wearing two, it makes me feel like someone is crushing my chest.
  • cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm only a DD but I found this one and when I am wearing it they are not going anywhere. "Champion Women's Powerback Under Wire Sports Bra" (but warning, because a stupid design where it has a hook in the back it is a pain to put on and it takes help to take off so don't try it if you live alone)
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am a 32 G. I wear 2 bras all day every day! Plus a tank with a built in bra and then my regular shirt. I cannot handle them all over the place.

I have a Nike Sports Bra, bought a little small so it sucked me in. WORKS great. Was not cheap, about 40 dollars but I will say, I am so happy with that bra. I have 2 of them now so that I can Rotate and not wear out so fast.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    okay so i was just in for a quick grab at Kmart, and got a joe boxer bra. A push up sports bra at that LOL. I couldnt keep the girls in.. I figured that would be the problem.. Shopping this weekend for one.
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am a 32 G. I wear 2 bras all day every day! Plus a tank with a built in bra and then my regular shirt. I cannot handle them all over the place.

I have a Nike Sports Bra, bought a little small so it sucked me in. WORKS great. Was not cheap, about 40 dollars but I will say, I am so happy with that bra. I have 2 of them now so that I can Rotate and not wear out so fast.

I have a Nike sports bra, too. Shock absorbing bra for runners - high impact activities. It's great!
    So good I wish I could wear it when I am not doing sports, too.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

I have a Nike sports bra, too. Shock absorbing bra for runners - high impact activities. It's great!
    So good I wish I could wear it when I am not doing sports, too.

I am a 36C and also love the NIKE sports bra for runners.
  • jullar1
    jullar1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got a Moving Comfort Jubralee. It works pretty well, but still some movement. I'm a 38DDD.