2»

Replies

• justblameanthony
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this! If you want to be friends, I'd love that :]
  • weepingwillowtrees
    weepingwillowtrees Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I just started on this site also. I've been going to the gym since May and my trainer wanted me to get on this site. So HI! I have a long journey ahead of myself and can definately appreciate someone elses goals. Add me if you like...
  • bradensmom14
    bradensmom14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Newbie here too! Feel free to add me too! A good sweet crave food is your favorite fruit..strawberries whatever with a couple tbsp of fat free cool whip.. Which is really low in calories.. celery and peanut butter..yogurt..apple and peanut butter..blueberries with splenda sprinkled on top.. yoplait chocolate banana smoothie(in freezer section)... cantaloupe.. Popsicle brand sugar free popsicles are only 15 calories.. Extra gum is another great one..they have dessert gum(apple pie, orange cream and mint chocolate chip) flavored gum..
    fruit smoothies( favorite frozen fruit, ff milk, ff yogurt)...
    Can make your own sorbet(frozen fruit, apple or orange juice-blend)
    Pumpkin smoothie(1/2 cup pumpkin puree, canned or fresh, 1/2 ff greek yogurt, 1/2 cup ff milk, 2 tbsp agave nectar, 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp ginger, 1/4 ground cloves, 5 ice cubes, blend all..makes 2 servings..130cal)
    Ok.. I'll stop for now.. but I have a ton of recipes for some delish low cal stuff.. cheesecake, pies, just a ton!! Let me know if there is something your looking for and ill let ya know if I have it.. a great low cal replacement for your favs..
  • scooby47454
    scooby47454 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new to this at well and I really need some friends! It is easier to lose weight when you have friends to do it with!! I will love to get to know some new people to lose this weight together!! :)