Diets and Vacations....Low Carbers Please.

Options
2»

Replies

• vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm being a little snarky, but that's one way to insult the people who took the time to answer your question.

We all have different bodies, and our machines all work differently. Take differing opinions with a grain of salt. It's not the end of the world if someone doesn't answer EXACTLY the way you like.

Anyhoo, enjoy your vacation, and welcome back to NOLA!
  • yaymeforlife
    Options
    I guess I'm being a little snarky, but that's one way to insult the people who took the time to answer your question.

We all have different bodies, and our machines all work differently. Take differing opinions with a grain of salt. It's not the end of the world if someone doesn't answer EXACTLY the way you like.

Anyhoo, enjoy your vacation, and welcome back to NOLA!

Definitely wasn't talking about you!! :) I enjoyed your replies the most. :)
  • yaymeforlife
    Options
    And sorry to be snarky myself to mostly everyone. I think i only picked out a couple that were unnecessary. Most replies I greatly appreciated.

But I have a very mean face for whoever butted in. :mad:

Lol. MFP really brings out the defensive in me! :ohwell:
  • nheilweil
    nheilweil Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I misunderstood your question and for being snarky.

As for you original question, when I've done LC and are well past the initial phase, the occasional week back on carbs hasn't hurt anything and I haven't had to restart the process, so to speak.

I'll go find another thread to bug now :-)
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your vacation, when I vaca, I indulge.

I do cardio every morning..big headed or not and I always did the 2 week introduction when I got home.

Enjoy your vacation!!:drinker: