Stuck and frustrated

Options
I at one time had lost 120lbs with diet and exercise alone. Last summer I broke my foot and my wife became pregnant with our 4th child a beautiful little girl. I gained 60lbs back due to not being able to exercise and sympathy weight for my pregnant wife. I have been working my tail off since may and have not lost 1 lb on some occasions when I weigh I actually show to have gained. I monitor my calories which I am supposed to eat 2500 per day but I rarely get that many in per day. I eat when hungry and my snacks are healty if I do snack. I am afraid to eat due to fear of weight gain. Is my body in starvation mode and not burning what I am eating. I walk 2 hours every morning at a 3mph pace I know this because my route is 6miles and I can walk it in 2hrs or a little under. I am going to add in an hour walk in the evenings is this a good idea ro overkill. I am 34 yrs old 6'5" tall and weigh 347 I want to reach 300 or under My heaviest was 420 and my high school ball days were 290 I would love to be 290 again any suggestions.