My pants are too tight on my thighs/quads.

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
Shall I lose muscle or avoid gaining it? Muscle which is healthy, strong, very hard to build, increases life expectancy, prevents injury and looks damn good in a pair of shorts?

Or shall I keep shopping for pants that fit better, or buy a size up and go to the tailor?

Decisions. Decisions.

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Silly question. Just don't wear pants!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I'll be back in about 3 minutes.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Shopping! :bigsmile:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Skirts?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Pants are overrated. Muscles are hot.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Avoid Ann Taylor. All their pants fit that way on me - but I'm an amazon... Keep on keepin on and keep shoppin!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    You can bring MC Hammer pants back into fashion.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've always had this problem...and also with my calves....makes shopping for pants hard....I tend to wear skirts and dresses, much easier. But I do feel your pain.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Get implants for you calves. Then you can go up a pant size and fill them out. :)
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I now have this problem with jeans, I'm stuck with loose cut or none :(
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Leggings. They stretch :).

That is a fine arm muscle you've got going on too.....is that giving you a problem with short-sleeved shirts?
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you pants are actually too big in the waist. Have them altered.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    stop wearing skinny jeans.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Shall I lose muscle or avoid gaining it? Muscle which is healthy, strong, very hard to build, increases life expectancy, prevents injury and looks damn good in a pair of shorts?

Or shall I keep shopping for pants that fit better, or buy a size up and go to the tailor?

Decisions. Decisions.

I have the same "problem"...

thats why all my jeans are "loose fit bootcut".... but they fit snug. I will never fit in "regular" cut jeans.. nevermind skinny jeans.. lol.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    hulk-from-the-movie.jpg
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem.....I wear stretchy denim jeans with 2 or 3% lycra in them. I also stay away from skinny jeans.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem.....I wear stretchy denim jeans with 2 or 3% lycra in them. I also stay away from skinny jeans.

atleast thats an option for you.
    guys dont wear stretchy jeans...

well.. MEN dont wear stretchy jeans. :p
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Meh, I just make sure the denim pants I buy have some lycra/spandex in them. Pants have always fit me weird, so I just gave up finding a super awesome pair under 180$. I try to either wear shorts or dresses.

*Also, All the pants I buy are too loose in the waist, and just under my butt. So... it would be hard to tailor under the butt so it would get over my thighs. People always rave about how awesome my legs look, so I guess thats the price we pay.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Avoid Ann Taylor. All their pants fit that way on me - but I'm an amazon... Keep on keepin on and keep shoppin!

Pedal - try the curvy or modern fit @ Ann Taylor. Makes a big difference.

I have the problem with my pants being too tight in the thigh...but only on the right?? Should I stick to working out only the left side for a while to even them out? :laugh: