I NEED CHOCOLATE

Options
2»

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    If you are a Costco member, here is something that is VERY SATISFYING...particularly if you like DARK chocolate: Brookside Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate:heart:

The package says 20 pieces is 180 calories, but these are so satisfying, 10 is PLENTY to take care of a "chocoholic fix" and that is ONLY 90 CALORIES!!:drinker:

I don't know where else these are sold, but if Costco every stops carrying them, I am in trouble!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I forgot to mention No Pudge Brownies!!!!! 120 calories a piece, and sooooo YUMMY!!! :love: :love:
  • ahickman
    Options
    My family has problems with their sugar so in stead of candy or such they make these sugar free pies. They are so good. Get some sugar free pudding, chocolate if thats what you want and make it with 1% milk. do it just like you were to make the pudding but only use 1 cup of milk, and get cool whip and use about a cup of that. whisk it together and put in pie crust, chill and you have a low fat low cal and no sugar but really really good dessert. I do it all the time, cause I love desserts but I dont feel cheated out of the good stuff, you can make many flavors so you dont get bord.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I found these Pillsbury brownies the other day that are like brownie bites--they come with a tray inside so it portions it out for you. There are 2 trays, 6 mini brownies in each plate. The only thing you add to the batter is water, so how much more convenient could it get?? I think the serving size was 2 brownies for 120 cals. Wahoo!! These brownies are on the cake baking aisle with the other brownies. MMM makes me want them now!
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I despratly need some chocolate. I crave it. I have yet to find a good healthy recipe for any kind of chocolate dessert. Please someone help, before I cave and grab a candy bar. :sad:

These are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! seriously!

Most grocery stores carry them!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    someone on here must know about the diet soda cake......i thought i saw an alteration where u can make that chocolate?
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It's a little decadent, but the Betty Crocker Molton Chocolate Cake mini bowls are only 150 calories. I have one every week or so and I love them! For an everday craving, I enjoy a good no sugar added fudge bar. Only 40 calories...