Question about the 30 day shred

Options
Hi everyone!
I started the 30 day shred yesterday. I found the workout on YouTube. Today is day two and I tried to search for another level one workout but couldn't find one. Somehow I was thinking it was a different workout every day. Is it the same workout every day for 30 days? Thanks!

Replies

• cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    There are three different workouts - 1 for level 1, 1 for level 2, and 1 for level 3. The general idea is to do each workout for 10 days (or until you feel ready to progress to the next level.)
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    There are three different workouts - 1 for level 1, 1 for level 2, and 1 for level 3. The general idea is to do each workout for 10 days (or until you feel ready to progress to the next level.)

^^^ this is correct^^^
  • emg9
    emg9 Posts: 112
    Options
    i started yesterday too, i've done level one again today.. i feel like i can barely move! i'm in pain lol.. how on earth do people do each level each day?

maybe when my body gets used to it and the muscle pain eases up then i should start doing each level each day?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    And if you rather just follow the steps and not watch a video you can just go here

http://tracker.dailyburn.com/workout_programs/134608-Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred and get all the moves... I own the DVD, am thinking I might give it third round after I finish slim in 6.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You do one level 1 workout every day for 10 days, then level 2 for the next 10, and finally level 3 for the final.

After about 4 days of doing each level your body starts to get into it and it does become easier.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday too, i've done level one again today.. i feel like i can barely move! i'm in pain lol.. how on earth do people do each level each day?

maybe when my body gets used to it and the muscle pain eases up then i should start doing each level each day?

It's designed to do one level once a day. (I think more recently JM has suggested a rest day once or twice a week.)

Level 1 for 10 days
    level 2 for 10 days
    level 3 for 10 days
    I think there are some that do more than one level a day, but i would be careful about joint isses if you want to do more than one a day.
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options

That soreness after the first day is normal. It will go away!
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Perfect! Thank you! I just finished day two. Wow am I sore but it is so motivating! I wasn't sure I would make it through today's workout without cheating, but I made it :D