Finished Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution!

Options

Replies

• Sonaida
    Sonaida Posts: 17
    Options
    soo inspireing for me thank you for posting . you look awesome.. seems u kept ur butt unlike me :sad: mine is goin with my weightloss. just finishing week 1 of phase 2 on JMBR love your results
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! How many inches did you lose? I am 1 month post partum and need to lose 25-30 lbs. I have been doing Kettleworx and then the gym when my hubby can watch the baby but havent seen a whole lotta difference. I like the Kettleworx cuz its only 20 mins which is about all I get when the baby naps. I have done Jillian in the past and loved her so I have been thinking very hard about buying the Body Revolution since its a 90 day which is my goal time frame and cuz its only 30 mins. Does the work out just use dumbells? Thanks much for your post :)

Thank you! Measurements: Neck- .5inches Waist- 2.5 inches Hips- 2 inches. My chest I am unsure, I started measuring on top of my bust and it was originally 38, then I decided to measure under later on (halfway into it) and it was 33 . Today top of bust is 36 and under is 32.

It does use dumb bells, she says light medium and heavy. I only had mediums and used those for everything. Good luck!! I loved how short the videos are. Very manageable for busy people!
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    soo inspireing for me thank you for posting . you look awesome.. seems u kept ur butt unlike me :sad: mine is goin with my weightloss. just finishing week 1 of phase 2 on JMBR love your results

HA! I wish it would go! :) It's gone down a little, but I had a lot to start with. ;) Good luck on phase 2 &3!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Nice abs, great work!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome and someone has a donk!! haha (a butt)

lol !!

Anywho- Great job! I started 30 day shred yesterday- I love jillian michaels, even if she is the devil.
  • Inked2Love
    Inked2Love Posts: 48
    Options
    Ty thats super helpful and congrats on the inches too! What size dumbbells did u use? We have the adjustable ones. I was using 5 lb Kettlebell to get back into my workout but it seemed weak. So maybe 8? Did u order your JMBR from her site and how long did shipping take? Thanks again!!
  • Inked2Love
    Inked2Love Posts: 48
    Options
    wow thats awesome and someone has a donk!! haha (a butt)

lol !!

Anywho- Great job! I started 30 day shred yesterday- I love jillian michaels, even if she is the devil.
    <--- haha amen
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    I did order through her site, chose the 3 payment option and I think I got it in less than a week! It was really fast!
  • StephPin2911
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! Totally inspiring!!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!! My starting weight, goal weight, height and even butt is similar to yours! You're totally inspiring me!!! lol :laugh:
  • tubway
    tubway Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Question: Did you follow the meal plan that came with the Body Revolution or did you just use the dvds? I am doing BR right now and using only the recipes provided (though not following the exact meal plan). Today is my last day of workout 2, then onto 3 and 4 the next two weeks. I was just wondering, if you used the meals provided, did you have trouble getting to at least 1200 calories? I find that I am having to eat two of the "snack" meals to get there. Also, did you eat your exercise calories back like a lot of people on here say to do? Jillian doesn't mention doing that so I don't know if I will get better results following one method or another. I've just been sticking to the 1200 cal guideline and not eating back the workout calories so far and have been pretty happy. I've lost about 5 1/2 lbs and and inch and a half off my waist since starting. Although I actually gained inches in my thigh and calf! :-/ Anyway, any of your experience/advice would be helpful. Thanks, and again, awesome job!
  • LovetheNewMe
    LovetheNewMe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great, I just recieved the DVD series today and plan to start tomorrow. I have just a few lbs left to lose but still need some toning.
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    Great job!
    Question: Did you follow the meal plan that came with the Body Revolution or did you just use the dvds? I am doing BR right now and using only the recipes provided (though not following the exact meal plan). Today is my last day of workout 2, then onto 3 and 4 the next two weeks. I was just wondering, if you used the meals provided, did you have trouble getting to at least 1200 calories? I find that I am having to eat two of the "snack" meals to get there. Also, did you eat your exercise calories back like a lot of people on here say to do? Jillian doesn't mention doing that so I don't know if I will get better results following one method or another. I've just been sticking to the 1200 cal guideline and not eating back the workout calories so far and have been pretty happy. I've lost about 5 1/2 lbs and and inch and a half off my waist since starting. Although I actually gained inches in my thigh and calf! :-/ Anyway, any of your experience/advice would be helpful. Thanks, and again, awesome job!

I didn't follow her meal plan but stuck to a 1200 cal for the most part. I ate modified vegan for the first month and have been eating mostly clean since. I occasionally ate some or all of exercise calories. Not every day but if I was hungry I would allow myself. I recently had a plateau and decided to increase my cals to 1500 and broke it. I also run so on days I ran and did jillian I could burn up to 800 calories. I'm not sure what the "correct" way is but this has worked for me! Increasing my calories has helped so much! Good luck!
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Lalee975
    Lalee975 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You can totally see a difference! Makes me want to give Ripped in 30 & Body Revolution a whirl!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    :drinker: your doing amazing work! you look taller even! isnt it crazy how much u straighten up when u have the muscle to support urself with? awesome progress girl! keep it up!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look AWESOME!
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Those shorts are going to be annoying, pulling them up all of the time. After p90x you're going to have to buy smaller ones! ;D Looking great!
  • Lisaherbalmomma
    Options
    You look totally fantastic! Not only do you look great, but your posture improved so much, too! Keep up the good work-you have inspired me so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!