NSV-Skydiving!!!

ouryear002
ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
I went skydiving for the first time last Friday. What an awesome experience. I will definately do it again. I'm thinking aoubt doing the static line class to be able to solo jump. Any skydivers on here?

Replies

• apedinger
    apedinger Posts: 57
    I went for my 50LBS Lost reward....Had the time of my life...Have heavily thought of doing solo classes :D
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    I went for my A license in 2007 and got really injured because my legs wernt strong enough and I was too heavy. Because of the injury I had 2 cat scans and surgery. I was laid up for a couple months and lost all determination to do anything. Then I gained 50 lbs and starting with MFP again 3 weeks ago at 275 lbs I resolved to change my life and get that A license next season.

You can see videos here...

http://www.youtube.com/dandaninc

Skydiving is the greatest experience anyone can have.

It is also the only sport where the goal is to save your own life each and every time you do it. (besides maybe highdiving off of cliffs or those italians that keep themselves underwater) So I guess it is ONE of the only sports where the goal is to save your own life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!