Favorite season?

Options
apedeb09
apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
What's your favorite season and why?

Mine is fall.... I swear I am the happiest person when fall comes around. I love the weather, October, Halloween, hayrides, and pumpkin flavored everything. Just puts me in my happy place. :)

Replies

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Football season!
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Fall!! I love Halloween and it isn't too hot or too cold.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite season and why?

Mine is fall.... I swear I am the happiest person when fall comes around. I love the weather, October, Halloween, hayrides, and pumpkin flavored everything. Just puts me in my happy place. :)

Me too.

Winter=Cold
    Spring=wet, and things still look dead till late spring
    Summer=HOT
    Fall=Football, cooling temps, leaves changing color, cool mornings and evenings, sweatshirts and jeans....Only downside is that it means winter is coming
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Football season!

So much this
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Hockey season.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Football season!

The only correct answer.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Fall.
    beautiful colors and beautiful sunsets! :-)
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i live in L.A., so...all year! lol

spring (although my fav holiday is Halloween)
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Summer! (I always get really bummed when it's over). I love Fall too, except I ruin it for myself by constantly thinking about winter that's just around the corner. I hate snow and cold.

When I think of summer I think of the beach, bonfires, skirts and shorts and bikinis... and of course mojitos.
  • megan24209
    megan24209 Posts: 23
    Options
    Winter! :) I love cold weather and rain, wearing big jackets, mittens, scarves, rain boots, etc, and having time off for the holidays. Nothing like curling up with a warm blanket, a cup of tea, and a good book on a stormy night.

Fall is a close second because of football and the beautiful fall colors.

Every time spring and summer come around I get such a feeling of dread. Way too hot where I live.
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Another Fall lover here! Summer is a close second though!
  • seardefilip
    Options
    FALL-
    THE WEATHER IS PERFECT-
    AND THE CLOTHES ARE CUTE AND CLASSY YOU DON'T SEE A LOT OF INDRECESSION :) (I KNOW I AM PRUDISH)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    There are two seasons: Football Season, and Waiting For Football Season.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer ... in that order.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I like every season but summer. I would love to live someplace that doesn't really have summer.

Winter has beautiful snow, winter sports, cozy clothes, fires in the fireplace and Christmas.

Spring has nice temperatures, flowers blooming, trees turning green again, baby animals being born (I live in the mountains)

Fall has colorful foliage, nice temperatures, Thanksgiving, apples and pumpkin pie.

Summer has heat, humidity, damaging storms and lots of bugs.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This summer has been nuts too ... at least here in MI ... haven't had a crazy hot summer like this since the late 80's ... I am so done with summer ... moreso than usual!
    I like every season but summer. I would love to live someplace that doesn't really have summer.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Summer I'm Jamaican and I was born in the tropics where it's pretty much awesome weather year round.. our summers are usually about a cool 75-80 degrees not as brutal as what I'm dealing with in the states now today is set to be 100degrees in DC :/!

Ps I can't get use to Winter because I grew up wearing very little clothes and Winters in the States includes padding up lol not my fave!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    This summer has been nuts too ... at least here in MI ... haven't had a crazy hot summer like this since the late 80's ... I am so done with summer ... moreso than usual!

Yeah, another Michigander! :-P Summer has been crazy... and we barely even had a winter last year. (at least where I was living at the time) It was odd. Bring on the cooler weather, I say.
  • jayne12469
    jayne12469 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Racing season! From March till November, you'll find me at some local dirt speedway.

Least fav? Tax season.
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Definitely football season!!!