Another Progress Pic

Options
2»

Replies

• stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I can definetly see great progress!! No need to be down. Congratulations are in order. Keep up the good work!! :wink:
  • TOxen
    TOxen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! :) I like to see progress pictures of people losing weight, that just motivates me that much more, because I know I can do it too. Keep up the good work and dont get discouraged.
  • neffesther
    neffesther Posts: 55
    Options
    Thank you everybody! Seeing this picture this morning definitely perked me right back up. Sometimes I look down at the still giant stomach I have and let myself think I haven't made much progress. Then I look at a before and after and realize how wrong I am. I couldn't have done it without this site and people like you to keep me motivated and encouraged!
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    :Your pictures are showing a huge difference! But I know how you feel Esther, I often feel fed up because I am still large, and of course weight loss is slowing down. Remember though that we are half way there now and each 10lbs is going to make even more difference as we get closer to goal. You are doing fantastic and you are going to be the 1st of my friends to get to the 100lbs off! I'm proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • borninbcn
    borninbcn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you can really see a big difference, well done u!!! keep up the good work x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!