Little Kids With No Filters

Options
obrendao
obrendao Posts: 318
What is the funniest or most embarrassing thing you've heard a little kid (yours or not) say in public?

Mine was "Mommy that guy has no leg (points and stares), where did his leg go??" OMG Bless his heart. I had to explain of course how it happens and the guy just smiled. Awww!!!

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My son has a habit of wanting my phone to play Angry Birds when we are in the car. One time I needed it to navigate for me, so he couldn't have it. When I told him no, that I needed it. He said "Mommy you should SHARE!" When I still refused, he asked me, "Mommy, why are you so selfish?"

I just about died laughing. :laugh:

Edit: I should probably mention, my son is 4.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I took my little bro swmming when I was 16ish, he was about 4. In the changing rooms he started telling me very loudly that he only had a little willy and it has wires in it :noway:

Wonder if my folks ever noticed their son was a robot.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    he wasn't really little....My 8 year old-when he was still 7.

They asked what was for dinner. I said Fajitas. But I say it like it is spelled-just to be an idiot.

He said did you say vagina?

I've never been more shocked. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact I couldn't think of ANY thing to say for a solid 15 seconds or more.
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    he wasn't really little....My 8 year old-when he was still 7.

They asked what was for dinner. I said Fajitas. But I say it like it is spelled-just to be an idiot.

He said did you say vagina?

I've never been more shocked. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact I couldn't think of ANY thing to say for a solid 15 seconds or more.

HAHAHAHAH. Love that.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    LMAO All of these posts....
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Let me start by saying my son loves boobs. He was breastfed, I have big boobs, most of the women he loves have big boobs, so it's just what he's used to. We were in the mall one day almost a year ago and he starts singing, "I love boobies! Yes I do! I love boobies! I love booooooobies!" at the top of his lungs. Everyone was staring. I was mortified. Earlier that day when my little sister asked him why he didn't like her he said "Cos you has tiny boobies. You gets bigger boobies. Me yike you then."
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    We were in a restaurant and a couple walked in (larger couple, both with yellow t-shirts) ... and it was when sunshine and her dad were on biggest loser ... so my young one blurts out (and points), "Look Dad, they're form the biggest loser!" :)
  • Ashleyrist
    Ashleyrist Posts: 21
    Options
    This wasn't in public and was more of wrong word association, but while I was student teaching, I overheard 2 girls having a conversation. One was talking about peanut butter and jelly and the other little girl said,

"Oh, I can't have peanuts...they give me an allergic erection."

I almost died from trying not to laugh out loud.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    So, I help run a day camp and my son is there, he's 5.

We have this game called carpet ball, it's played on a waist level table with 5 pool balls for each player.

The kids were playing and close by on the floor some campers were playing with Bakgugones (sp?). I was afraid a pool ball would get hit out of the table and hit some of the campers.

I said: "Hey guys, why don't you guys move out to the middle of the gym so you don't get hit by the balls?" While point to the carpet ball table.

My son jumps up like it's the biggest emergency ever, grabs his testicles and shouts,

"OH NO NOT MY BALLS!!! I DON'T WANT THEM HIT!!!"

And starts running away....LOL:laugh:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    These are so funny. One day my older sister was joking around and doing some weird booty dance and my 5 year old niece said "MOMMY!!! You STOP dancing like that with that big ol belly!!!" hahahaha I laughed so hard. The same one said to me not too long ago "Mommy said you're on a diet. Why are you on a diet? You don't need to be on a diet, MOMMY needs to be on a diet!!!" LOL hahaha I swear that kid is going to end up being the next Jillian Michaels.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    One time my 4 year old niece asked why the man in front of us was black. Luckly he laughed his *kitten* off.
  • muggsmom
    muggsmom Posts: 28
    Options
    When my oldest was young, he couldn't pronounce words that started with "tr" properly, he would use an "f" sound. For example, instead of trick he would say fick. Which would have been fine if his Dad didn't drive a tow truck for a living. He always talked about Daddy's tow truck. And heaven help us if fire trucks went by!
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    When my brother was little, my eldest aunt and I were talking about how she would teach me to drive when I turned 16. Then she said "Of course, I will teach you too, Shaun." And he said "No offense Aunt Cynthia, but I'm not sure you'll still be alive when I'm 16."

Out of the mouths of babes!

p.s. He is now 32 and she's still alive and driving. :laugh:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    One time my 4 year old niece asked why the man in front of us was black. Luckly he laughed his *kitten* off.

I'm sure he has kids that age :)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    my nephew is very unfiltered...he'll call a spade a spade to their face. Sometimes its embarrassing, other times its hilarious. He's called people fat, made fun of peoples clothes, he'll be starting school soon so hopefully being around other kids who are different might straighten him out a bit.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    One time my ex and my son were showering together, my son asked my ex why his penis was dirty (ie hairy) LOL that was the last time they showered together.

My kids at 6.5 were talking about how babies were born. My daugther says 'do you poop them out' and my son says 'eww you are born with poop all over you?' LOL when I say no you don't poop them out my daugther asks 'well do they jump out your throat?'

I have soo soo many, I should pull out the baby books!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was teaching my kids that boys had penis' and girls had vaginas (I was dead set on using the appropriate words) we would be walking thru a store and they would tell people what private parts they had.

Once my son was playing with himself, and he says mom look I have 2 eggs (you get my drift??) I said those are private, he says yeah my private eggs.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My son is 5 and we were in Wal Mart, just a few days ago, and this little old lady walks by and he says, quite loudly, "Mom, look at that angry old grandma!" I about died. Luckily she could not hear very well!
  • haley6251993
    Options
    My best friend was student teaching at an elementary school. She was required to dress professionally so she decided to wear a dress and heels. She was on her way out after school had ended when she walked by a five year old. He proceeded to whistle at her and yell "look at that hot momma!" I think she was too embarrassed to even be able to laugh.
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    We were in a restaurant and a couple walked in (larger couple, both with yellow t-shirts) ... and it was when sunshine and her dad were on biggest loser ... so my young one blurts out (and points), "Look Dad, they're form the biggest loser!" :)

Favorite!!