Replies

2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    amen!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Those are some legs she's got.
    I'm starting the 200 hundred squat next week.
    http://www.twohundredsquats.com/week1.html
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks her legs are nasty? :huh: just my opinion but I certainly wouldn't want legs that big!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks her legs are nasty? :huh: just my opinion but I certainly wouldn't want legs that big!
    No, I do as well, but I'm scarred to get jumped on by other people. :indifferent:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Pretty sure it's photoshopped- but either way- SQUATS ARE AWESOME! RAWWWRRR!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I don't think they are nasty, but it's absolutely not something I would want on my own body. But if she's happy with those legs then I'm happy for her.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Those are some legs she's got.
    I'm starting the 200 hundred squat next week.
    http://www.twohundredsquats.com/week1.html

Interesting, I might have to incorporate this into my own leg workouts, I usually just do weighted
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options

LOL, I wish, several times a day, for legs "that big." I can't wait for, and sincerly hope I get, legs that size.
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Nasty? How nice.. and on what planet do you people live? She looks bomb :tongue:
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    In agreement with you there...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

You're probably not but it's rude to say that since you probably wouldn't appreciate someone making comments like that about your legs.

That being said, it's a nice image but I'm reluctant to believe that it's real.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Nasty? How nice.. and on what planet do you people live? She looks bomb :tongue:

She's entitled to her opinion.. just like you are yours.

I don't care for her legs either.. I don't think their nasty per say, but they aren't something I'm looking for.

To OP:
    Squats are awesome..end of story.
  • kipling527
    kipling527 Posts: 10
    Options
    I do swats but I don't use any weights because I don't want my thighs to look to big. I also ride a bike quite often and that also helps to keep my thighs firm.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

I would love some big strong legs, and big booty too, but this picture looks a little fake to me... because it looks so disproportionate... but I could be wrong.

OOPS! Forgot to add: I EFFING LOVE SQUATS :heart:
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

Pretty sure it's photoshopped- but either way- SQUATS ARE AWESOME! RAWWWRRR!

It's not, I can't remember her name but there are loads of other pics of her.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Nasty? Just not the word I would have used if I didn't find her legs attractive. Not proportional to the rest of her body maybe. They may not be everyone's ideal legs, but I bet there's not a bit of cellulite on them!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA!! I LOVE this!!!

I have ginormous thighs but I wish they looked that good.
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options

If I had to choose between having her large muscular thighs or my large jiggly thighs, hers would definitely win!! And considering that the skin on my thighs will probably not drastically shrink as I lose weight, toning and building a lot of muscle as I lose is my only option if I don't want skin hanging. So, her thighs are my goal!

I absolutely hate doing squats, but I love the affect it is having on my legs!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    She can warm up with me!