If I look down...

Options
I can see the top of my belt!

Can't remember the las time I was able to do that.

Replies

• Rosebud1956
    Options
    Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 40lbs down! Thats amazing....

Soon you are going to need to buy a smaller belt! :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I know that seems like a small thing, but it's not! It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gratz to you!!! That took a lot of willpower, determination and hard work!
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I know what a great feeling thats is....Nice job:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I love it!
    My husband has lost 57 pounds and I realized the other day how my arms totally wrap around him now - gotta love progress (and a nice hug too)

WAY TO GO!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 40lbs down! Thats amazing....

Soon you are going to need to buy a smaller belt! :flowerforyou:

I just bought another belt. I'm on the last hole, I know where I can borrow some leather tools. I'll just punch more. However, I am getting to the point that I will have to buy some smaller slacks.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I just bought another belt. I'm on the last hole, I know where I can borrow some leather tools. I'll just punch more. However, I am getting to the point that I will have to buy some smaller slacks.

Congrats. :drinker:

I'm still using my same belt, and I've used a drill instead of punching extra holes.
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    Congrats! You should be SO proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!