Getting rid of inner thigh fat

Options
2»

Replies

• EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    I recommend low weight high reps to give you the long lean slim look to your legs :)) Good luck!

i agree with him, this really helps:happy:

I'm actually the girl LOL, but thanks! This does really help with slimming legs and giving you the 'longer lean' look! It does work!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I noticed my thighs slimmed down considerably when I got my body fat below 20%. Also, lifting weights for the last 12 months didn't hurt either.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Egads people.

Fat reduction anywhere and everywhere is solely dependent on a caloric deficit, which means YOU HAVE TO EAT BETTER!!!! Exercise is great, and it can help a bit if your diet isn't where it should be, but at the end of the day, a good diet will give you the best results.

If you absolutely NEED an exercise-based solution, I suggest fork put-downs.
  • kjmarks11
    Options
    Sumo deadlifts made a world of difference for my inner thighs! Wow! Look at bodybuilding.com for proper form & technique.
    Also Bulgarian lunges - back foot on a bench, holding 25lb weights in each hand and 3 sets of 8 reps on each leg.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Well, it seems like sometimes biology is your enemy. In my case, I just have huge legs and no matter what, my inner thighs seem to touch. That being said, it might help to focus more on the composition rather than the aesthetics. Generally, muscle mass is the way to go, especially if you've lost a significant amount of weight. Something needs to fill the empty space left by the fat.. And even if your thighs continue to touch(God knows mine seem to love each other) Its far better for them to be composed of lean hard muscle than flab.
    There is nothing wrong with a woman's thighs touching and you are dead on about focusing on body composition. I can understand if they want to reduce fat around the adductors but women should look into increasing lean muscle mass in that area and every where in general for muscular and symmetrical balance. Sumo squats, sumo leg presses, bulgarian lunges work wonders in developing many muscles in the lower body.
  • katiekrusher
    Options
    Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I recommend low weight high reps to give you the long lean slim look to your legs :)) Good luck!
    You can lift moderate to heavy weight and eat at or just below maintenance and acquire the same lean look. There is no need to only use light weights and high reps.