Friends but not quite? IPOARM

Options
So i've been getting tons of PMs daily from random people who have read and applied instructions from In Place of a Road Map.
If you are following the post and have questions or you are seeing great results, please send me a friend request.

I cannot express to you how much joy it brings when the happy PMs come rolling in.
I'm here to offer support as best I can.

Hugs and good luck to all of you!

Replies

• Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You have been a big help to many, you should be proud!! I am glad to have you as a MPF-friend =)
  • thistime38
    thistime38 Posts: 62
    Options
    So i've been getting tons of PMs daily from random people who have read and applied instructions from In Place of a Road Map.
    If you are following the post and have questions or you are seeing great results, please send me a friend request.

I cannot express to you how much joy it brings when the happy PMs come rolling in.
    I'm here to offer support as best I can.

Hugs and good luck to all of you!

what is In Place of a Road Map?
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Here it is for people who are curious as to what In Place Of A Road Map is...It is a great read and very informative!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Thank you Dan for ALL of us who you have helped, including me!! :)
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for doing the hard work on IPOARM hope it helps me with my weight loss too
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Dan, your roadmap changed my life! Thank you so much for putting in the work it took to get it all together in laymen's terms! Good luck yo you on your fitness journey! :flowerforyou:
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Dan the man. Seriously dude we all appreciate that you make yourself available for people to ask questions. Even more that you actually answer them with thought and information that pertains to the person that is asking.

Keep up being a great asset to this community.
  • lcn1220
    lcn1220 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am trying it--going to give it 2-3 months to see how it all pans out. :P Haven't weighed or done my measurements as of this month and wont until I complete the Insanity program next week, but I'm less cranky, most of my pants don't fit (in a good way) and I have more energy. I was doing mfp's eat back the exercise calories thing during month 1 of Insanity, but this month I just decided I'd rather have a consistent amount of cals to eat even on rest day. Real test for me + in place of a road map will be the 10 week breather (just weights 3x and cardio 3x) coming up. I plan on doing another round of Insanity (love it) after that. If I can still lose with IPOARM, I'll stay with what Dan outlined and tweak my numbers here and there. If not, I'll try something else. :P
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    :heart: