SAHM = touching food all day long!

Hi, Guys! I just joined MFP last night, and I am hoping that keeping up with my food diary will help me to stop constantly munching during the days when I'm home with my three boys. It's so easy to watch what I eat on the days that I'm in class, but my Monkey Boys are constantly asking for something to eat. They're like little birds snacking all day long. One of my 4 y/o's just caught me watching him eat a bowl of oatmeal and gave me a weird look. Sorry, kid. Mommy is starving. :o)

I know it will get better in a couple of days when my stomach gets used to not being full all the time but in the meantime I feel like I'm in one of those cartoons where people start looking like hot dogs or hamburgers. So, that's a introduction to me. Hungry and a little crazy. :o)

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    LOL

Just wanted to pop in and say welcome. :) I can relate. I'm a SAHM also. ;)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    I've been a stay at home mom since December, and it is definitely harder to stay away from food now that my son is home from school because he is always eating! I have bowls of cherry tomatoes from our garden and things like clementines around so I can grab something like that if I am in the kitchen getting him a snack. If there's healthy stuff ready for you to grab it makes skipping the chips and treats and things like that a lot easier!