Diet Pills

Options
Really?? Has anyone actually tried the raspberry ketone or whatever it's called thing that they keep promoting all over this website? It sounds too good to be true.

Replies

• juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    nope.. my opinion no quick fixes. Just plain ol hard work and determination and consistancy...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Really?? Has anyone actually tried the raspberry ketone or whatever it's called thing that they keep promoting all over this website? It sounds too good to be true.

Yes, on the recommendation of Dr Oz. It worked wonders, shed a bunch of fat effortlessly
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Every pound you (effortlessly) shed is converted to pure energy and beamed to Dr Oz's floating lair where it is transferred to the reactor core of his doomsday device.

But yeah totally works
  • thepard
    thepard Posts: 4
    Options
    Hee hee, I agree Dr Oz does sound like an Archvillain from the League of Super Evil. Back to the cottage cheese and rice cakes then ....!!
  • thepard
    thepard Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow, you seem to have plenty of it- congratulations on your 50b weight loss. Thank you xx
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Diet pills are just dumb. Enough said!! Do it the hard way... the way that works.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I got a free week's supply. The only thing it did was increase my energy levels. Other than that, nothing changed about the amount of weight loss. If your looking for something to help boost energy, and motivation, it does work with that.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Diet pills and stuff seem to have too many adverse side effects. Losing it natural is better. That and wasn't acai the miracle "natural" fix last year? lol