Does anyone have a Christmas 2012 weight goal?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• nhewittstubbs
    nhewittstubbs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I aiming for 30 lb by Christmas.... Fingers crossed!
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yes I'd like to lose 8-13kg (17-30lbs- ish) by Christmas.
    My mum took a bunch of photos of me last year and tagged me in all of them on facebook, I will not be confronted by a string of Fat-Me photos on New Year's Day again!
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ideally I would love to be under 200 but that's 36lb away so as long as I'm somewhere near that I'll be happy!
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reach my goal weight (lose 11lbs) by then :) I am at a stupid plateau at the moment though, and have been for a few weeks, so I don't know if I'll get there.

but more importantly than that, I'd like to reduce my body fat percentage. It's currently at 26-27% and I'd rather it be around 20. I don't know realistically how long it's going to take me to get there so as long as I reduce it by at least 1-2% by Christmas, I'll be happy.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Not by Christmas but I want to be 170 by the new year. I have 18 pounds to shed so this will take a while because I keep screwing it up. This is why I don't set goals for myself, I always fail at them and I get disappointed. >.<
  • crybaby1216
    crybaby1216 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started back on the diet and I would like to lose 20 by Christmas fingers crossed :)
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Lose as much as I can between now and then.....:happy:
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    There's a thread running in Losers are Winners group to lose a stone by Christmas (14lbs) if that would help anyone :O)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/713073-lose-a-stone-14lbs-by-christmas-2012-from-thread

:drinker:
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have two goals that I wish to reach by Christmas (actually by Dec. 17, which will mark 1 year since my decision to be healthier)
    My goals are:
    1. To enter 'one'derland
    2. To reach 100 pounds lost

I have not been weighed in 4 weeks, but I think I need to lose about 20 more pounds to achieve this.
    Wishing everyone much success with their goals!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose 20lbs + before christmas
    Im currently 14stone, the end result should be 9/10stone when I eventually lose all the weight :)
  • alltacht
    alltacht Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lose the last 10lbs! :D
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    The last 24 pounds will be gone by Christmas... that is a FACT!
  • MissCierra2008
    Options
    30 pounds by christmas!!
  • pollypenrose
    Options
    I've lost 2 stone. Hoping to lose another 2 by Christmas. That's me in the middle of my lovely daughter and niece
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Final goal.. 145.

Edit.. That's 21 lbs from today for a total of 87 lbs altogether for this year!