if you think you can help me great

Options
hi im stuart im 29 and i want to lose weight. in the past i was very active playing rugby and would always train hard either jogging or going to the gym. since i quit rugby 2 yrs ago i stopped all training as i didnt have a sport to train for anymore, my average weight playing rugby was 13stone to 13stone 6lbs. i now weigh 16 stone 9. part of the reason why i was not bothered to train anymore is because i have a amazing fiancee who i love more everyday and i feel so comfortable around her. since being together we have both put on weight as we are so happy together. i love her no matter what and could never be without her. but its come down to that im not happy about my weight anymore and i dont feel good in myself, i just want to be happy with my weight again and be more healthy and fit. ive decided to go back to rugby and tonight was my 1st training session which i enjoyed but i do lack some motivation sometimes so it would be good if some people out there could give me some support and motivate me. i will also try and help anyone i can if they need any. thank you.

Replies

• Fruch02
    Fruch02 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Dude, Don't Talk About It, Be About It. Nothing comes easy in life. Just suck it up and put in the work.....that enough motto for you?
  • stickwithme
    stickwithme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Stuart, thanks for sharing. You can certainly add me as a friend for mutual support.
    We're all in the same boat and I think knowing that other people are / have been going through the same stuff really helps.
  • TheMolloy
    TheMolloy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cool story man ... this is the place to be for sure.

The motivation and support you get from everyone around you is amazing ... really drives you do try harder and do more !!!

Ill fire through a request now yo !!!