Back from a 4 month hiatus... Need some motivation

I had a really rough few months and stopped taking care of myself the way I should. I want to be healthy, so I need some serious help. I'm back on my weight loss track, and still have a long way to go! Add me if you think you could help provide me with some encouragement! I'd really appreciate the help. I lost 40 pounds before joining MFP, and I have 85 pounds to go before I'm at my first goal of 100 pounds lost since joining this site! I'm in this for the long haul! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Replies

• myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    You can do it!!! Download some awesome music & hit the gym or go to some fun classes...or just get out and walk even...work really hard to log your food (even if you don't stay under) b/c that keeps you accountable & it really does help with "cheating"...It is NEVER too late to get healthy, baby steps...and you will be bragging about your 100 lb weight loss on mfp in no time :)
  • Welcome Back. It is hard when we get off of track. I understand as I have been taking care of everyone but me for the past few years and no longer recognize myself. You came back to the right place to do it-lots of support here!

Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    I came back 3 times I think. This time I'm sticking around!