Favorite names

Options
1235»

Replies

• molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My kids are Eleanor and Miles and if I have another one they will be Freya or Asher.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Son's- Zane
    daughter's- Francesca and Paris
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Girl: Marion, Faye
    Boy: Gaspard, Gabriel, Othello
  • DifferentLifeStlye
    Options
    Boy: Shane, Dean Girl: well i haven't really thought of girls names :P they're too hard to choose.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I like the name Adelaide, but hubby says its too old fashioned, we agree on the name Alexis and I like Cadence for a middle.

dunno about boys
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If I had another boy, I'd name him Connor Joshua. I love the name Connor and Joshua is one of my biblical role models. I would have named my son that except my husband wanted to name him after his grandfather who raised him and I couldn't really argue with that....it's a good name, just not one I ever considered in my teenage fantasies: William Christopher. (and Will, never ever ever ever ever Bill!!! Mama's only stipulation!!) I got my wish for my daughter and named her Tessa. I liked the name Tess ever since I saw that movie "Working Girl" way back in the 80s and said I was going to name my daughter that --we changed it up a little just because it was easier to find a middle name flow with the extra syllable. Still...she does sometimes get called Tess so it's all good. If I had another girl, I'd name her Molly, middle name undetermined. But I once saw a ST: TNG episode where Counselor Troi discovers that she has a sister that died in an accident at a young age and her name was Kestra. I always liked that name too.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Xander and Ava
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I always have liked the name Gavin and my new name that I like is Liam. But no more kids in my future, lol! May have to settle for a pet. Oh wait named my Beta fish Gavin and another fish Adam (for Adam Sandler-Ha!)
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Xander and Ava

I LOVE the name Ava.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are trying for another baby... Our son is Tyler James
    I'd name our daughter Abigail Lynne
    And if we have a boy, Xander (Alexander)... no middle picked out yet
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My daughter is Amanda Leigh - Manda. She's 28 & I still think it's the most beautiful name ever
    My son is Robert Michael - Rob

Love the name Talia for a girl
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    zachary and aubrie - my kids. :D
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    my kids are damien michael and dominic alexavier.

damaris, aravia, amaiyah, caeyllana, anya, erisena, nica, mahailah, majesty, nyxia, syraxia, asharah, skyla, avelina, everina, madeleine, caelyn.

i adoooreee names.

dimitrie for a boy.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    zachary and aubrie - my kids. :D

We went back & forth til the very end between Audrey & Aubrey :)
  • hadl0032
    hadl0032 Posts: 117
    Options
    Bump for Ideas! :)