How many times a day do you

Options

Replies

• GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Some days more than others. A full "checking myself out" is typically just in the morning. But I will check the mirror when I go to the bathroom... like just now. I got rained on, and I wanted to see just how ridiculously frizzed out my hair got. It's not really checking yourself out if you're just seeing how much of a resemblance to LMFAO's RedFoo you have. (Striking, by the way.)
    lmao. I, too, resemble RedFoo after it rains.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Um....I just do what I absolutely have to do in front of the mirror and then get lost.

The mirror never likes what it sees.....or is that me that never likes what the mirror shows?

Either way, very seldom do I "check myself out".
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    i'm bad about putting my hair up in a bun in the morning but never looking to see what it actually looks like and hours later i will finally see and be like wtf!? haha
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm a vain mother**** so I will look at myself in pretty much any reflective surface. Not gonna lie.
    Me too, and a lot of times I'm flexing as of recently. lmao.
  • springbreakmission
    springbreakmission Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh just about every time i think about getting that extra slice of cheesecake. I think hmmm.....maintain "my sexy" or dig into momentary deliciousness. It's an ongoing battle ya know
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Every time I pass a mirror....and sometimes I make special trips just for this.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    more often now that i like what i'm seeing!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    It depends on how good I look that day. :tongue: If I look HOT, I can't take my eyes off of myself. :laugh: If NOT, I hate the mirror. :noway:
  • cabg6
    cabg6 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I check out the bod a few times a day now.
    The other day my wife was complaining: "I wish you checked me out the way you check yourself out"
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    i like to watch myself chase my tail!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    more now then I did 40 pounds ago! :smile:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Every time I pass a mirror....and sometimes I make special trips just for this.

This. I like to look at myself..
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I must not lell a lie, I check myself out a couple dozen times a day to see if I still look good! LOL
    I know that sounds bad but it is the truth, all in the car, every time I go to the restroom, looking at my reflection in a large aquarium in front of my desk at work, evertime I take orders in the warehouse and past by the coffee maker I check, I purposly check to make sure there are no boogers and crust in my eyes. ha ha
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm a vain mother**** so I will look at myself in pretty much any reflective surface. Not gonna lie.

This one^ this is what I'm trying to say lol
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    check yourself out in the mirror?

Me? Rarely. How do I know this? Because I just realized I have pancake batter on my face. I made pancakes for the kids 7 1/2 hours ago. We went to the park, the gas station and the grocery store! When I asked the kids why they didn't tell me I had dried batter on my face, my son said "because you know you wouldn't tell us if we had something on our faces." He's right. God I love my kids.

So... I've been in the bathroom at least 5 times and never looked at myself in the mirror. How often do you check yourself out?

I love this! My boys would say the same thing to me. I don't look in the mirror alot either. Still laughing!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Realistically, at least 15 times a day. I keep a compact mirror in my purse and look at it throughout the day to make sure my face and hair looks good. I look in the full length mirror before work 2-3 times a day, and we have nice mirrors in the bathroom at my job that I always take a few extra seconds to check myself after washing my hands. I'm not gonna lie, I'm one of those people who loves looking at herself. I used to do it a hell of a lot as a teen and slowed down a lot since then. It seems insecure, but I always like to make sure I look presentable to people.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged. I'm so happy with how I look anymore compared to how I used to look that I can't help it. It motivates me to keep on going.

Probably every time I pass a mirror or any moderately reflective surface. :)
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm always checking myself out...never know when a booger might sneak out or there could be some leftovers in my teeth...and of course most people wont tell ya! lol. Oh and of course just because I like to look at myself.
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Usually just when I do my hair. I just bought a full length mirror today actually, haven't had one in the house for a long time.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Every chance I get ... Vain ? Not at all ... just damn proud of how far I've come !