not a nsv but still awesome

Options
pmcco
pmcco Posts: 56 Member
I just found out today.... that for the first time in 3 years I weigh less than the hubster. I am super duper stoked! I really love how tracking is keeping me mindful of what I am doing. Keep celebrating success everyone!

Replies

• DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    That is awesome!! That's another one of my "Not-Quite-Non-Scale-Victory" goals haha! One is a healthy BMI, one is to weigh less than my husband!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    That IS TOO an NSV! Congrats!
  • bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just found out today.... that for the first time in 3 years I weigh less than the hubster. I am super duper stoked! I really love how tracking is keeping me mindful of what I am doing. Keep celebrating success everyone!

Congrats to you, and your hubster!! ;)

24101214.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Very happy for you, as this is one of my goals also. I still have to lose another 40-45 to get there tho.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'd call that an NSV AND a SV all at the same time :bigsmile:
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    Nice work! Congrats!!
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Congrats! I am still about 15-20lbs heavier than mine, but I told him I am knocking on his door! :) I finally weigh less than my dad - which is amazing for me :)
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Most definitely an NSV!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought she said, "hamster"at first?

I don't mean any disrespect, it is great news. One that you should party to....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!