Insanity Workouts?

Options
Hey guys, so this is my second week of doing the Insanity workouts and they are INTENSE! I've lost 3 lbs so far. Question to people who have done this workout..how long did it take for you to physically see results in the mirror? Also now that this is my second week I am not getting sore anymore but I am still sweating like crazy? I know i'm trying but idk i'm getting kind of worried cause im not as sore as when i first started =/? Any help please!

Replies

• davisrl0
    davisrl0 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Your body is adjusting to the moves so maybe you arent getting as sore. I wouldnt take the lack of soreness as a negative thing. Just wait til month 2! Ive read that month 1 is just for preparing you for month 2, and that most of the results come in the second month. I have also read that women can take longer to see results from it.
    I just finished Insanity last week. I actually didnt see much loss in the way of inches, but that's just *me* and my body's refusal to let go of excess fat. It gives great results for lots of people. I got great quads from all the jumping, and great abs (well, you cant see them because of my belly flab from being overweight and having babies, but you can FEEL them in there....somewhere! lol). Personally, I didnt get the textbook results...but Im still proud of myself for accomplishing it. I enjoyed it, as much as you can enjoy sweatting like a stuck pig, and it will be a great workout to pop in every now and then when I really want to work.