Wendy's saved me :)

Options
I only have 215 calories left today.....a Wendy's chili and 2 crackers is 215 on the dot!!!!

Replies

• shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    I love Wendy's chili.....although I prefer my homemade chili....it won an award in Canada, eh! :wink:
  • charcharbec
    charcharbec Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    omg is that really all thats in a wendys chilli?

I am so there.

:) ennnjoy it.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Wendys chili is a fast food fav for me especially when it's cold.
  • TJFreeman
    Options
    You can always count on Wendy's!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    I love Wendy's chili.....although I prefer my homemade chili....it won an award in Canada, eh! :wink:

You offering to make us some? :wink:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Way to go!

You offering to make us some? :wink:

Or at least share the recipe? :flowerforyou:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much you want to make

1 lb ground chuck

1 Large Can Stewed Tomatoes

1 onion, chopped (or minced onion if you prefer)

1 Large can Kidney beans (w/chili mix added) (or 1 can Kidney Beans and 1 package chili mix)

Brown the ground chuck, adding the chopped (or minced) oinion. If using the package chili mix, follow directions on back)

In large pot, warm kidney beans and stewed tomatoes. Once ground chuck is cooked, add to pot, mix and serve. (You can also let the pot simmer a little longer to let all the juices marinate together.)
    You can added shredded cheese to each serving and crackers on the side. I don't have a calorie count, and I always eat way too much when I make it, so I don't think I wanna know.
    You can also add more to the recipe if you like (peppers or garlic) depending on your taste.
    I won a Chili cook-off with this recipe a few summers ago for a Breast Cancer Cook Off at my friends cottage in Canada.