hello from the marine in iraq

Options
hey everyone, my name is garrett. i'm currently serving in iraq with the marines. just wanted to say hello!

Garrett

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hello garrett! welcome and thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    Hello Garrett and welcome! It is really inspiring to see someone on here who is serving our country and still trying to stay in shape. May I be the first to say Thank you for doing what you are doing.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Much respect Garrett! Welcome to MFP.
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your dedication and service! My great-grandfather, grandfather, and uncle were all Marines. Welcome to My Fitness Pal...there are so many perspectives and so much information on this site. It has been very helpful for me as I try to find balance and the path toward overall health. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome and here is a huge thank you hug from Montana, USA !!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I love a man in uniform! Thanks for serving our country and I'm praying you'll return home safely.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard from an old squid. :laugh:

Use the food diary here, it's great. And remember - one gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight!

Semper Fi
  • meganlkp
    Options
    Hello there and welcome x
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Welcome...it's an Honor to have you here with us:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    SEMPER FI

From me and my MARINE
    :flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    welcome!:drinker: and thank you for serving our country!!!:flowerforyou:
  • subieman6
    Options
    Thank you so much you all for the welcome aboards and for the support. I been working out for about 9 months while I been here and have successfully put on about 10 or so pounds. I want to hit 160 so I'm doing my best. You all are awesome! Thanks again! :happy:

Garrett
  • klybarger
    klybarger Posts: 214
    Options
    Hi Garrett!

Thanks for everything you're doing for us - keep in touch and stay safe.
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    welcome!
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome, there is so much support here. Thank you for serving, :flowerforyou: Keep us informed. Have a wonderful day.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hello Garett, I would like to invite you to our Senior Golden Sneakers club here. We have an Air force girl Name Beth that post with us and she keeps us informed on her life there in Afhan. She is due home this month. We would love for to see you post with us. Grant you we are all trying to lose weight but we can handle trying to gain too. And welcome to MFP. here is our link please feel free to drop by and let us get to know you. Thanks for serving!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~``calie

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/67324-senior-golden-sneakers-club-october
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So honored to have you serve and join us!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    See - twice as honored! ooops double post
    Thanks!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! And, thanks for what you do!!!!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome my godchild is a Marine who just got back from Djubuti, (not sure if I spelled that correctly) Africa. I totally admire the Marines and what they go through to become one. Thank you for your service.