NO MORE TROUBLE ZONE RESULTS PLEASE

Options
raagrath
raagrath Posts: 4 Member
I am planning to start Jillian micheals No more trouble zone Dvd. If Anyone have done the dvd , can u share your views here .I would be happy if any pictures as well.

Replies

• blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't have pictures yet but I have been doing that video for a while now. Got it in February and sis it for a while but got consistent with it in June. I should have taken measurements but people are seeing differences. I am finally starting to see some definition. I also use the sister DVD to it: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. They are both worth the effort. Just remember consistency is what counts.
  • jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I use both DVD's as well, in addition to a TON of JM DVD's. I love her DVD's and I like to mix it up so I don't get bored. I didn't really record my results but it is well worth the time!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I've used it in the past and it is definitely a great workout! Cardio plus light weights, circuits, different muscle groups worked at one time...give it a go!
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful strength DVD! I used it with her Banish Fat DVD, and lost about 5 lbs in 2 weeks doing it about 3-4 times a week! I was not really sure what sort of regimen to keep with it though (30 days? Ever other day, since it's strength, one day of NMTZ and one day of BFBM?), so I kind of fell off of it.

It's a great workout though, and definitely worth the sweat!

If someone can recommend a workout schedule with this, that would be helpful too!
  • justine5587
    justine5587 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    This is a great strenght DVD! I'ts my 30th day today, and I did it along with some cardio (uphill walking on treadmill and jogging) and I can see a definition in my waist, less back fat and my butt is really more firm.
    But more than that, I can see my progress almost everyday. At first, I thought I would die after 20 minutes but after 2-3 times, Iwas able to do all 45 minutes long and I love it so much that sometimes I want to do it twice a day! I started with 3lbs weights and was so sore. After a week I tried 5 lbs weights and as much as it hurts at first, now i found it very easy with 5 lbs!

Good luck!!
  • scorl
    scorl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting this dvd... so I need hand weights? a mat? and that's it?!
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I also have seen great results from this video. It is pretty tricky (the first set is a slam dunk right off the bat!) but I have seen drastic changes in my thighs, leg strength, arms, shoulders and my double chin went right away! Granted, I also do a ton of other workouts, but this one is great. All you will need is a floor mat and hand weights. I think in the video they use 3lb hand weights, but I use 5. It would be a lot easier with the 3 if you are starting out.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD!! I don't have any pictures but I'm doing it now (again) and will post pictures after I'm done. I'm incorporating this DVD with another one I'm doing so we will see where I'm at after a month.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    ok i need to ask those who have done NMTZ and BFBM, which one is better if you had to choose? which is less hard on the knees! I have done 30ds once and i am on my second bout of it and i have done rin 30, i plan on doing that again after i finish 30ds again. After that i wanted to try one of her other dvd's, these 2 in mind but was unsure of which one to get. I have bad knees so plank jacks, mountain climbers, etc make my knees very sore and i just end up having to substitute it with a different exercise... which do you think is better for me......
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ok i need to ask those who have done NMTZ and BFBM, which one is better if you had to choose? which is less hard on the knees! I have done 30ds once and i am on my second bout of it and i have done rin 30, i plan on doing that again after i finish 30ds again. After that i wanted to try one of her other dvd's, these 2 in mind but was unsure of which one to get. I have bad knees so plank jacks, mountain climbers, etc make my knees very sore and i just end up having to substitute it with a different exercise... which do you think is better for me......

Well I've never done BFBM but it's pure cardio, knowing Jillian that probably means lots of jumping around.
    NMTZ has some lunges, tons of squats, and plank jacks (well sort of, toe tapping one leg out at a time) but that's all I recall that could upset your knees. I'm pretty sure BFBM is on Youtube (BeFit) channel, just in a bunch of clips instead of one video.
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!