Beginner runners with 50 pounds or more to lose.

Options
124»

Replies

• findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I want to begin C25K, but am lacking the motivation and the heat is another factor I have been using as an excuse..My goal is to start October 1st.
  • vrlaw
    vrlaw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am very new here and to running. My entire life I have hated running, but since trying it again as an adult I find that I really do enjoy it for the first minute, then I am so tired I just fall over, lol. Trying to add time and distance little by little with almost 100lbs to lose. Everyone please feel free to add me!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started c25k at 219lbs (I'm 5'7".) I finished it almost 2 months ago and was able to run 3 miles, but I had to stop running because I had something wrong with my foot that I didn't know about and aggravated by running. Now I'm starting to run again and am doing about a mile at a time on the days my foot doesn't bother me. I miss running so much (never thought I'd say that!) I love c25k!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I have about 60 more pounds to lose, not a "beginning runner" but getting back into it after gaining massive weight.

Training for a 1/2 marathon on 10/27
  • coutrn
    coutrn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I just started the C25K a week ago. I definately would love to join the group. I need to lose 70 pounds, and the support would be great.