"Before" and "During" pictures...

Options
2»

Replies

• xtina11179
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words! Its very encouraging to have other people notice the difference. I have really been in been in need of some encouragement lately! Thanks again!!
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    wow! you look like a completely different person!! great job!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Wow! You lost 10-years too!! Great job! :drinker:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I agree with all thee above and you are going to totally ROCK at goal girl !!!!! KEEP IT UP and keep on posting WE love it !!!!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    You look great!
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    I use the first picture as my "Before" picture because this was taken at my biggest, 2 years ago in Disney World. People have told me that Mickey doesn't care if I'm fat....but I do!! I am going back in January and I want to look like a new person!! The second picture was taken 2 weeks ago. Hmmm...what a difference, huh??

100_2768-1.jpg

skinnypicture.jpg

Congrats! :flowerforyou: Isn't it wonderful when you can actually SEE your cheekbones again?! And isn't it wonderful when you can climb stairs without huffing, puffing, and panting just to get some air back into your lungs?! Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva

PS: I have lost 20 pounds myself (Eva doing a jig!). I weigh myself once a month (15th) and today was the MAGICAL day!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing. That's only 24 pounds off? It must have been all in your cheeks - I bet your butt is the same size! Hehehe,,,

Great job, you look amazing. :smile:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    I use the first picture as my "Before" picture because this was taken at my biggest, 2 years ago in Disney World. People have told me that Mickey doesn't care if I'm fat....but I do!! I am going back in January and I want to look like a new person!! The second picture was taken 2 weeks ago. Hmmm...what a difference, huh??

100_2768-1.jpg

skinnypicture.jpg

Congrats! :flowerforyou: Isn't it wonderful when you can actually SEE your cheekbones again?! And isn't it wonderful when you can climb stairs without huffing, puffing, and panting just to get some air back into your lungs?! Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! And congrats to you!! 20 lbs was such a big deal to me, so I know how you feel!! Keep up the great work!!

Eva

PS: I have lost 20 pounds myself (Eva doing a jig!). I weigh myself once a month (15th) and today was the MAGICAL day!
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Wow - amazing. That's only 24 pounds off? It must have been all in your cheeks - I bet your butt is the same size! Hehehe,,,

Great job, you look amazing. :smile:

Actually, no!! I have always had small hips/butt/thighs, and where do you think the first place I lost it was?? Yes, all of the above, the only place(s) I can't afford to lose it!! LOL!

I really have to start working on the belly. I just hate sit-ups/crunches, etc. Such tedious exercise. Blah!!

Thanks for the compliments!!
  • xtina11179
    Options
    You look great!

Congratulations!! 74 lbs, that's amazing!! I can just imagine the hard work you have done!! Keep up the excellent work!!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting! great inspiration b/c you look INCREDIBLE! congratulations on all your hard work--mickey just might dump minnie for you! :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!