what do you use to measure body fat???

Options
2»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    oh also - progression of dirty sexting pics sent over three month periods.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    calipers! I have used scales and hand helds, Nothing seems to be as accurate as my calipers.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i do the pics too & measure. i just like having something else to track - i'm a "tracker" lol...

i think i'll see if i can get some calipers - seems like they'd be good b/c i can measure the body fat % in different areas right? like my butt, abs, etc???

oh body fat % is just one overall number! not relative to an area!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    you're doing it wrong. My measurements are really accurate. Maybe you're doing this after drinking water or during exercise or after it. You also have to hold it straight cover the whole metal pieces with the ball of your thumbs and don't move at all.
  • KerenCutNShoot
    Options
    thanks, that link was helpful, not that I liked the answers, but now I know here I stand....on my way to the gym! :smile:
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    oh also - progression of dirty sexting pics sent over three month periods.

lol ain't it the truth!!! LOVE IT!!!
  • karrielynn80
    Options
    you're doing it wrong. My measurements are really accurate. Maybe you're doing this after drinking water or during exercise or after it. You also have to hold it straight cover the whole metal pieces with the ball of your thumbs and don't move at all.

I do it after i workout ea am - no food, sometimes a lil water - when is the best time, is it like the scale? (after i pee - ya soo ladylike i am lol - in the am?, assuming i don't have to disrobe for this one lol). ... thanks, if that's the case, i'll ask to borrow our gyms for the night & try that before going to calipers...
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    bump
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    after waking up and peeing i do it...
  • karrielynn80
    Options
    ko, i'll try that.