Auto Tech Teacher Trying to get in shape before Jamaica

Options
Hello all,
My name is Adam I am an 11yr veteran of teaching Automotive Tech at the high school level. I am trying to lose at least 50lbs that I gained back of the 120 that i had lost through diet and exercise about 2 years ago. Reasons for gain were mainly due to a broken foot last summer that I did not go get looked at and tried to nurse it along it in my own, also I gained my wifes pregnancy weight. I have been over weight my whole life. My heaviest was 420 lightest recent was 290 I did not count the extra ten lost because it came back so quick. I want to get back to 290-300lbs but am very discouraged right now. My Ideal weight for my height of 6'5" is 230 but I do not think that is reasonable. I have 4 kids 3boys and a baby girl. I am into drag racing and hanging with my beautiful wife of soon to be 10yrs. Last year she had a VSG to lose weight and has lost 80lbs with very little effort I am so jealous i will probably have the surgery in a couple of years if I can not lose the weight again and keep it off.

Replies