Question about Jillian Michaels' Kickbox Fast Fix

Options
iishnova
iishnova Posts: 259 Member
Hello! I've recently bought the dvd and I've tried part of circuit one for the first workout. I was wondering if anyone else has tried it. How did you like it? What were your results?

Give me your thoughts!

Replies

• iishnova
    Options
    bump...
  • iishnova
    Options
    Come on people, help me out here.
  • lisaivette
    lisaivette Posts: 24
    Options
    I like the arms and abs sections. The leg section was not knee friendly for me so I do not include it on my cross training days. Have you tried her cardio kickboxing DVD? This one is pretty good. I add 2-3lb wrist weights for more of a challenge.
  • crankedtoeleven
    Options
    I bought the dvd a couple months ago & I use it as part of my regular week of workouts. Somedays I do just one, others I do 2 or sometimes all 3 workouts at once. I generally alternate it though with other exercise, like Zumba, running & walking.
    I've definately noticed toning in my legs & arms. I find it a great way to work off stress!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I have it - when I first got it I was doing at least two workouts a day because I enjoyed them so much. Went for all three workouts one day - that was rough, but still fun.

Now I use it for cardio after my strength days - love that it's only 20 minutes and gives me a quick cardio blast.

Don't know what you tell ya about results - it's part of my routine of various DVDs, strength, walking and running, so I can't say how one particular thing worked for me. It is one of my favorite DVDs though, and I'm still making progress toward my goals if that helps!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Love it! I think it's a lot of fun. I really don't mind doing it actually unlike the 30DS.
  • iishnova
    Options
    Do you mix it up between workouts 1, 2, and 3? I've only done 1 so for. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to build up and then move on like 30ds, or if I just alternate as I feel like it
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    All three workouts are great. You don't have to "work up" to the next level you can do any level whenever you please. It's a great 20 min workout, but I doubt you would see results with just this DVD I burn less than 200 cals each workout.