Too Shy

Options
I must confess I have been a lurker since Jan 17th Way too shy to post- guess that sounds silly however it is what it is I have gained much inspiration and knowledge from reading posts and wanted to say thanks. Be gentle with me because this is my first ever "post"

Replies

• Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    I must confess I have been a lurker since Jan 17th Way too shy to post- guess that sounds silly however it is what it is I have gained much inspiration and knowledge from reading posts and wanted to say thanks. Be gentle with me because this is my first ever "post"
  • its time for change
    Options
    Hello Beson. I'm glad that you finally came out of lurking posted. :smile: Welcome and continue to enjoy!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Benson. :flowerforyou:
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    I'm new too. Welcome. Glad you finally decided to say hello.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome Benson!! Wow - way to go. I checked out your profile - 11 lbs down!! :drinker: Don't be shy - it's just us - we really are nice people :bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    No worries. I tend to be on the shy side myself. Though you may not be able to see it on here:wink:
    But when I am around people in person it definately shows itself.

You are very welcome here, we are glad to have you even if you might lurk:bigsmile:

Best of luck:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    Benson,

We all learn from one another. There is no "wrong" thing to say. You never know who you may help by sharing your experiences.

Welcome, I hope you let us know a little about you.

~Cheryl :flowerforyou:
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    welcome on board. Remember no one really knows you, so you can say what you want and everyone is actually very helpful, whether you need information or just some support. That's what I tell myself. Always the quietest one in the room.

Good luck, your with some great people, keep up the good work.

Leslie
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here and welcome aboard!
  • babyhippo
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, so glad we finally got to hear from you :flowerforyou:

We look forward to having your name pop up on the posts.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Lyndal
    Lyndal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Benson,

Welcome:happy: I only joined 1 week ago, but rafter reading all the posts they have given me so much inspiration, I'm really into this healthy nutrition now and am even starting to enjoy the new foods and taking it day by day rather than trying to run to the end of the diet. Enjoy:flowerforyou:
  • conny1967
    Options
    Benson, welcome. Hey, congrats on the 11 lbs lost so far, keep up the good work. Nice to see another Northwestern Ontarian on MFP.

You have to remember it is not a diet but a lifestyle change.